Frequently Asked Questions
By Suzan Flanagan
More to come . . .
- Where is Wales?
- Wales is located in the southwestern part of the United Kingdom. It borders England, the Bristol Channel, St. George's Channel, and the Irish Sea.
- Where can I find information about visiting Wales?
- Check with the Wales Tourist Board or the British Embassy.
- What is the official language of Wales?
- Wales has two official languages: English and Welsh. Approximately 25 percent of the population speaks fluent Welsh. In some regions, Welsh is the predominant language. Bilingual road signs accommodate English-speaking visitors.